PGSDC Rules and Regulation
- Any dog having natural or accidental fault such as missing teeth, monorchid etc will not be allowed to breed and no pedigree papers will be issued to its off springs.
- At breeding time, the male should be at its age of 18 months while the female should be at its age of 16 months.
- Both male and females can breed up to maximum 10 years of their age, however both male and female will be allowed to breed, if they were found healthy and sound after the inspection of concerned breed warden.
- The closest line of breeding permissible in PGSDC will be 3-3.
- The breed survey of dog (male and female) will be conducted after one year of its date of birth.
- It will be mandatory for both (male and female) to participate in dog shows to get pink pedigree papers. As per rules no dog or bitch can be accepted for "Breed Survey" unless graded with the minimum qualification “GOOD” in dog shows.
- Stud certificate from dog owner will be necessary and it should be fill online or should reach at office of PGSDC within 15 days of mating (directly or by hand over to concerned breed warden)
Litter Inspection & Microchip Procedure
It will be mandatory for breeder to inform the concerned breed warden within 3 days of litter whelping and it will also mandatory for breed warden to inspect the litter within 01 weeks of its whelping.
- The Litter registration forms along with all necessary forms will be sent to PGSDC office after four weeks of whelping.
- According to number of puppies, the Microchips will be issued only to concerned breed warden.
- Microchip insertion in puppies will be done at 45 days of their age.
- The microchipping will be done at the premises of the breeder and it will be verified that the breeder has retained the litter.
- Microchip shall be inserted below the left ear of the puppy.
Microchip & Inspection Charges
- The microchip insertion fee (Rs. 500/= per puppy) will be paid to breed warden at the time of microchip insertion. It will be not confused with litter registration fee, “Subscription & Fee Structure”.
- Whereas, litter inspections fee within city/same station will be Rs. 2000. However, out of City/Station fuel charges will be extra charged (according to distance).
Group Breed Wardens